Sunday, August 8, 2010

22, oh what a difference a year makes.

it really is crazy how the past year has flown by and how much has changed. from graduating, moving back home after 4 years on my own, deciding on grad school, and being completely cut off, i have never felt more alive.

on my 21st.
at 1 am after celebrating my 21st, we headed up to chicago for lolla. so amazing.
some last semester tailgating. check out that hair, not my best picture ha!
cancun for spring break with 2 of the most amazing boys i know.


new orleans!
stuck at home for 2 days while middle tennessee was caught all up in flooding.
bonnarroooo!
and my 2 big new tattoos.
favorite x zil.

all in all it has been an amazing year. i am ready to start teaching and get grad school underway all while finding myself some more. im headed to california friday to see my dad and family. its always good to get back to where you come from. beach house for a week? in n out, bjs, nordys, etc. im in.

so heres to another year, trying to keep up with the blog, and to what 22 can bring. hope everyone had an ammmmazzzzzing weekend.

xo






2 comments: